Beam IPTV Player App End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and Beam IPTV Player and governs use of this app made available through the Apple App Store. By installing the Beam IPTV Player App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the Beam IPTV Player App.
In order to ensure Beam IPTV Player provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. If you see inappropriate content, please use the "Report as offensive" feature found under each post.
1. Parties This Agreement is between you and Beam IPTV Player only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Apple and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Apple has the right to enforce this Agreement against you. Beam IPTV Player, not Apple, is solely responsible for the Beam IPTV Player App and its content.
2. Privacy Beam IPTV Player may collect and use information about your usage of the Beam IPTV Player App, including certain types of information from and about your device. Beam IPTV Player may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the Beam IPTV Player App.
3. Limited License Beam IPTV Player grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use theBeam IPTV Player App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use theBeam IPTV Player App on Apple devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service.
4. Age Restrictions By using the Beam IPTV Player App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the Beam IPTV Player App does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the Beam IPTV Player App may be terminated without warning if Beam IPTV Player believes, in its sole discretion, that you are infringing Beam IPTV Player App agreement, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to Beam IPTV Player App.
6. Warranty Beam IPTV Player disclaims all warranties about the Beam IPTV Player App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, Beam IPTV Player, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
7. Maintenance and Support Beam IPTV Player does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, Beam IPTV Player, not Apple, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
8. Product Claims Beam IPTV Player, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the Beam IPTV Player App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the Beam IPTV Player App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
9. Third Party Intellectual Property Claims Beam IPTV Player shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the Beam IPTV Player App. To the extent Beam IPTV Player is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, Beam IPTV Player, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the Beam IPTV Player App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.Agree Decline
Contact Information. Should you have any questions, complaints, or claims relating to the Vimeo app, please contact us at [email protected]